A few months ago, I decided to embrace reality. I decided to volunteer for the Community Editorial Board for Project Management Institute (PMI) Agile Community of Practice. While I have been a member of the PMI for many years, I never pursued my project management certification (PMP). I work in one of the few industries […]
Tag Archives: PMI
- Bloggiesta Mini-Challenge: Promoting Your Blog On Facebook March 28, 2012
- Improvising By Design: One Woman’s Adventure In Video Games March 26, 2011
- Visual Project Planning With The Scrum-ban-plan Board March 11, 2012
- I Have Joined The Bloggiesta Party. ¡Ole! January 22, 2011
- Taking An Agile Project To The Next Level September 30, 2011
- What Makes Us Feel Good About Our Work? April 14, 2013
- Mission For Today: Ask And Listen April 2, 2013
- Your Brain On Video Games March 31, 2013
- Keys To Successful Outsourcing: How To Make Your Clients Happy March 24, 2013
- How To Handle Quality With Outsourcing February 25, 2013
- The positive effect of playing video games on individual | Video games: Angle or Devil?: [...] Your Brain On Video Games (socketsandlightbu...
- What Makes Us Feel Good About Our Work? | Sockets and Lightbulbs: [...] The Most Important Question: Why? [...]...
- What Makes Us Feel Good About Our Work? | Sockets and Lightbulbs: [...] Everyday Leadership [...]...
- What Makes Us Feel Good About Our Work? | Sockets and Lightbulbs: [...] Sharpening the Saw [...]...
- Mission For Today: Ask And Listen | Sockets and Lightbulbs: [...] Mission For Today: Have Coffee With Someone ...
#Agile #bloggiesta blogging business business relationships collaboration creativity Customer Focus customer satisfaction education efficiency featured goals hiring innovation iteration job hunting kanban Leadership management Managing Humans metrics New Product Introduction NPI outsourcing ownership postaday postaweek2011 postaweek2012 Presentations Prioritization process process improvement Project Management Project planning Retrospective Risk Management Scrum teamwork TED videos volunteering women in games women in tech working in video games